MM Agencies offers ELGi’s electric-powered portable air compressors in the range of 131 to 490 cfm, which are designed for mining and construction sites where electric power is easily accessible. These portable compressors are an ideal choice for applications that require quiet and emission-free operation.
Our electric-powered portable air compressors have a range of applications, including quarrying, industrial air (standby), construction, breaker, chipping hammers, cleaning, concrete boom pumps, and diaphragm pumps.
The electric-powered portable air compressors come equipped with a range of features that make them easy to use, maintain, and maneuver. They have automatic star delta starters and TEFC squirrel cage motors with class F insulation. They also feature energy-efficient eta V profile airends, which reduce energy consumption and operating costs while providing maximum output.
ELGI portable compressors are designed for ease of use and maintenance. They come with a centralized contactor-based control panel with a 220V starting contactor, and the tow bars are designed for safe highway running. The centralized control panel allows for easy operation, while the large access doors make maintenance tasks quick and easy.
MM Agencies’ electric-powered portable air compressors are an ideal choice for applications that require quiet and emission-free operation making them a reliable and efficient choice for a range of industrial applications.
- Industrial air (standby)
- Construction & breaker, chipping hammers, cleaning, concrete boom pumps, diaphragm pumps
- Automatic star delta starter provided
- Products available from 22- 75kW
- Quiet and emission free operation
- Industrial grade steel and powder coated canopy for maximum corrosion protection and durability
- Centralized contactor based control panel with 220V starting contactor
- Tow bars designed for safe highway running
- Centralized control panel for ease of use
- Energy efficient eta V profile airends
- TEFC squirrel cage motors with class F insulation
- Easy maneuverability allows quick turns and climbing slopes
- Large access doors for ease of maintenance