MM Agencies offers ATS ELGI transformer mig mag welders also known as Metal Inert Gas welding or Metal arc gas welding. They use a continuously fed wire electrode to form an arc and to provide filler metal. Shielding gas is used to shield the weld from atmospheric contamination and oxidation. This type of welding finds its application to butt body parts together.
- Suitable to weld steel , stainless steel and aluminum
- Suitable for all models of passenger cars , SUV and MPV
- Welding of cut open body panels
- Body parts can be butt together
- Spot welding on areas where regular spot welders arm cannot reach