ATS ELGI Touch Electronic Measuring System allows technicians to assess damaged vehicles to realize the certifications of correct reparation and to measure all the mechanical parts. Touch is an electronic measuring device that is integrated into the computer to measure vehicle points. Using the electronic pointer, a vehicle's damage can be quickly diagnosed, the right repair is certified, and all mechanical parts can be measured. CRS 106 or CRS - Quick bench DT can be used for vehicle repair. Real-time visualization is possible during vehicle repairs.
- Suitable for all models of passenger cars , SUVs and MPVs
- Extreme rapidity without the help of adapters- Quick equipment positioning
- Use of any lift- Easy to use with the help of a useful software
- Availability of a database containing all the main points of chassis and suspensions
- Possibility to create a personal database- In addition, the TOUCH system allows to measure all the mechanical parts, assembled or disassembled on the vehicle in order to diagnose every single mechanical component
- Easy to understand diagnosis and certification printout